For me Le Pianore has always been a place of freedom, joy and possibility. That is what I want to share with people. I want to give my guests a space in which to explore and express themselves, where they can play, experience real emotions and be moved by beauty.- Elena
We have been hosting retreats and providing support to teachers and workshop leaders for more than a decade. Many of our clients return year after year, becoming friends along the way. We feel that teamwork is key to creating extraordinary experiences and we will help you craft a unique and inspiring program: from planning your menu and tailoring activities to making you and your guests feel at home in our home.
Sala San Francesco, built in the same Tuscan stone and vernacular style as the other villas, is an inviting space with oak parquet floors and large doors that open onto far reaching views of the pool and the gardens.
A multifunctional studio with plenty of natural light, it is generously equipped with yoga and tatami mats, tables, chairs and blankets as well as a sound system. For those wishing to practice immersed in nature, there is a large sundeck and a shaded porch adjacent to the studio. In the cooler months the space is kept warm and cosy by a wood burning stove.
Further multipurpose spaces include the studio loft (with wall-to-wall tatamis) and our beautiful, modern yurt tucked away in the woods bordering the garden. These are more intimate spaces that lend themselves to quiet reflection and meditation; ideally suited to massage, 1-on-1 treatments and small group work.
Facilities & Services
- Accommodation for up to 28 people in our classic Tuscan
- Catering : Seasonal and deliciously healthy Italian food at its home-cooked best. We use produce grown in our own organic vegetable gardens, along with locally sourced, organic goods wherever possible. We cater to everyone, from vegans to carnivores, and we happily accommodate most food allergies/intolerances.
- A spacious, bright studio with oak parquet floors (160 m²) and two bathrooms with showers. Equipment includes yoga and tatami mats, blocks, belts and bolsters, blankets, meditation chairs, tables, and a sound system
- A large sundeck as well as a shaded porch overlooking the gardens for outdoor practice
- A separate loft area provides an intimate space for smaller groups or individual treatments
- The Forest Yurt : A peaceful setting for practice or treatments
- We partner with trustworthy local transport professionals to provide transfers to and from all major regional airports as well accompaniment on excursions and day-trips
- Activities: We can advise you and and help organise excursions such as guided hiking, wine tasting, cooking classes, thermal bath excursions and horse riding. For further information, click here